Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Information about BioClaire vs. Essence Skin Whitening Pills™


Hi everyone I’m new to forums and things, but I read on this site about the success some were having with Bio Claire Skin Whitening Cream and considering it was inexpensive, I decided to give it a try.
Background history: I have a bad allergic reaction to Hydroquinone.
After about a few days of using BC I broke out horribly all over my body. It started out as a red itchy rash and then soon turned into blistered bumps, some big, some small. On my face, it broke out in little red pimple like bumps. Its SO horrible.
I know there has been a huge debate as to whether this contains Hydroquinone or not, all I can say is that I specifically used this product because it stated it was Natural with NO HYDROQUINONE. My allergic reaction was very reminiscent of my previous Hydroquinone break outs.
Can anyone tell me if they’ve experienced similar issues and if it healed and went away? I’ve stopped using BC for the time being, but I really do want to use something that will even my tone.
Thanx everyone!
Hi, I’ve been using Bio-claire now for about 2 months… Because of personal issues, almost 50% of my family mebers are mixed and most of Exes have always praised “light skin es” no offense to anyone… My problem is, I am lighjt all over my body except my face and I’ve alsways had remarks about it, so I wanted a uniform shink tone, and just feelal bit better about myself…
BIO CLAIRE was exactly what I needed, it said ” W/out Hydroquinone” , on the tube, so I though to myself… “why not”?
My skin had become uniform and beautiful and spotless after about 3 weeks, so I’ve become addicted to the products. But I noticed that every time I ran out of it, My face went back to being a bit darker and I’d freak out…
Now about a couple weeks ago I’ve noticed some areas of my skin were a bit red & itchy and I had a rash and I had little blistered bumps on my fingers only…
I am not sure what is causing this on my body, I love the products because it gave me a uniform skin tone… but I am little scared at the same time… I’ve ran out of the product and I ordered more… but I am worried about the long term side effects…
You cannot trust whats in BioClaire, it’s produced in African without regulations.  It changes its formula all the time. And alot of the stuff on shelves is fake. I’ve noticed bottles with cheaper looking almost computer print out labels and with an unresponsive gmail account listed as a contact for the manufactuer.  Ive also seen expired bottles on store shelves, one was expired 02/2009!! I have good eyes and noticed that print on the bottle, most wouldnt. Im sure any active ingredients were deminised beind there so long. Bio Claire works yes, but what does it contain??? Yes it seems to list all the ingredients we’ve love for a product to have and be all natural like it says. But why does it always smell like hydroquinone? A smell you cannot mistake…its so unique.  It thins your skin unlike Essence Whitening Pills which ARE all natural and auctually safer for you entering your mouth vs. being topically applied as our pills dont get absorbed into the bloodstream direct, our pills get processed by the liver. Toxic creams in products like BioClaire, go directly into your blood stream and can cuase all sorts of depression, weird behavior, and cosmetic poisioning. 
BE SMART. STICK WITH WHATS SIMPLE, NATURAL AND USA PRODUCED WITHIN GMP STANDARDS.  PLUS WITH A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, ESSENCE WHITENING PILLS GIVES YOU NOTHING TO LOOSE AND ENCOURAGES YOU GIVE IT A TRY. SURE YOU’LL HAVE TO MAINTAIN YOUR NEW BRIGHTER SKIN WITH ESSENCE WHITENING PILLS, BUT ITS A SMALL PRICE TO PAY FOR HEALTHY LIGHTER SKIN YOU CAN REALLY BE CONFIDENT IN!!

HTTP://SKINWHITENINGPILLS.EU.PN
Essence Skin Whitening Pills™

Order for yourself or for a friend who might be in need. Friends dont let friends use toxic substances they’ll ultimately regret down the road and pay for the hard, irreversible way.

No comments:

Post a Comment